enjoying the outdoors

November 11, 2017

I hope you are having a great day!

A few weeks ago myself and a friend decided to pack our backpacks and head out into the woods. Then, this weekend, we decided to do it a second time because we enjoyed the first time a lot. The difference between last time and this time was that we were three instead of two, and I managed to remember to bring matches and everything we needed! I guess one learns from one's mistakes?

The forecast said it would rain on Sunday (which is when we went outside) which wasn't the best thing. Luckily by the time we decided to head out around noon, the rain slowed down. During the hours we were outside we had to hide under a shed-thing a few times when it started raining a little heavier. Not that I mind rain, though, I actually love it, but I didn't particularly want to get soaked, even if I wore a raincoat, so we decided the shed was the best.


Am I the only one who LOVES fires?

It sounds morbid, but it really isn't. I love fires when they are contained and taken care of if that makes sense. I just love the smell and sound and the warmth. All though, I could do without the smoke in my eye! I'm pretty sure the smoke hates me...

We grilled some sausages. I made some 'pinnebrød' or twist bread according to google translate. I would personally translate it to 'stick bread', but hey... can't have everything here in life, right? You twist it around the sausage and cook it. All though, quick tip, hold the sausage over the fire a little first. Then it gets nice and warm! I also made dessert stick bread - I added a little extra sugar and cinnamon and voila! Dessert!

Of course, we couldn't leave without taking out the camera and take some pictures. I honestly just really like the trees in the background and my sweater together. The sweater is knitted by mother and is called a 'mariusgenser' or a Marius (name) sweater. And, I can't lie, I don't mind a few photos of myself every once in a while.. As long as they aren't terribly ugly.

What have you done this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

who am I?

My name is Thea, I'm a 19 year old girl who loves to read, write and spend way too much time on the computer. I'm a introverted, shy girl who wishes she could be more social.

welcome

welcome

Popular Posts